Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Well this is the first post of my new blog 'ThePour'. So if your reading this Welcome!

I've started this blog to share a few thoughts about the wines I try. Some are good and others not so good..... Also I would like to write about different wine varieties and my opinions on wine in general.

My intention is to keep this fun, simple and light hearted. In saying that, I can get carried away sometimes, just ask my friends who have been unlucky enough to be around when I have opened something nice. Not unlucky in the fact I have opened something nice, but unlucky they have had to listen to me waffle on about it for 45min...

Hopefully today or tomorrow I will post up my thoughts on the first wine for this blog, The Eldredge 2010 Riesling.

For Now Ciao,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment